frontpage hit counter

Sunday, May 07, 2006

book has too much adult content for seminary students

Our filter is a little too aggressive sometimes.

I thought maybe it was just the passage (Micah 6) I was trying to look up, but it’s a pretty tame passage. I read it again and then I thought it might be because of, “I redeemed you from the house of bondage;” but the whole site is blocked.

If you're on campus, try looking up Genesis 2. If you’re not on campus, here is an image of what you would see:
Perhaps the naked frolicking in the garden part is a bit too much for seminary students.

Micah 6:8 is a good verse:
(it’s in KJV cause I memorized it that way)

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good;
And what doth the LORD require of thee,
But to do justly,
And to love mercy,
And to walk humbly with thy God?

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Oh dear! I don't suppose you have trouble accessing the Song of Solomon?

Mon May 08, 09:06:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home