frontpage hit counter

Friday, May 12, 2006

stupid inventions index

I noticed that since I had not kept a consistent naming convention, some readers were unable to find all of the stupid invention pages. I also noticed that for some reason these are really popular for the Germans that come here. This page will be updated whenever I do another invention post. Please notify me if corrections are required.

not so stupid inventions XIV:old school headphones
not so stupid subway invention part XIV
stupid japanese subway inventions part XIII
asian inventions part XII
stupid inventions part XI
stupid japanese inventions part X
stupid inventions part IX
stupid japanese inventions part VIII
stupid japanese inventions part VII
stupid japanese inventions part VI
stupid japanese inventions part V
stupid japanese inventions part IV
stupid japanese inventions part III
stupid japanese inventions part II
stupid japanese inventions part I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home