frontpage hit counter

Sunday, June 11, 2006

couple pose I want

If I get married When I get married I will use this pose for our pictures. This picture says, "Despite the fact that I have an early 90's hairstyle, a tiny face, huge glasses, and I majored in engineering and didn't know any girls in college, I have a pretty wife that clings to me like I'm Fabio." Not that that's what I want to say but I just think it's a loving pose.

Well I don't know about the head on the arm thing and the smug prigish expression; they should look more happy.

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24


I guess it would be more biblical if he was holding her.

3 Comments:

Blogger sajini said...

PUKE!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 12, 09:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger sajini said...

ok its a little cute!!!

Mon Jun 12, 09:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Screaming Pirate said...

"(If I get married) When I get married"
HAAA you had better watch it you know Dr. Mohler will have every boy at that college married off before he graduates... or else you dont graduate. haaa

Thu Jun 15, 08:06:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home