frontpage hit counter

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

freeze frame!

I'd like to share some gems with you from my massive funny pictures collection.

Journalists throw away unusable pictures of famous people all the time. The reason they don't always turn out well is because when you pause someone in mid action, you are taking them out of context. This can occur in the middle of a facial expression that occurs over the span of several seconds. This phenomenon is especially pronounced with those who are expressive or have faces that stand out or change a lot from one facial expression to the next.

These pictures are usually destroyed but occasionally make it onto the internet. There are some hilarious ones of Hillary Clinton which I would like to feature but I think I only have two of them.

Apparently the best time for these pictures is at a baseball game with something heading your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home