frontpage hit counter

Friday, March 17, 2006

funny spam

I've been getting some funny spam in my junk account lately. A junk account is a free webmail account that you don't really care about that you just use for when you absolutely must provide an email address to sign up for something but you don't trust the institution you are giving it to. Some things require you to reply to the email so you can't always just give them HughJass@amandahuginkiss.com

"If you are an ugly duckling, Ultra Allure Pheromones will make women see a pretty swan in you."

I don't really want a girl to see a pretty swan in me. Even if you had never heard of the ballet Swan Lake, this is about the gayest way a girl could think of you. Imagine a guy walking by and all you can think about is white fluffy feathers and swans floating by. Maybe I'm wrong on this one. What do you think?

"Stop reading stupid advises about being popular among the women."

Does this mean I should stop reading that email? I tried to think back to if anything I have read lately qualifies under this.

"Since the High School you were unnoticed by the womens."
This is my favorite one. It just makes me laugh. Despite the fact that it's 75% male here, I can tell I am definitely being noticed by the womens. That would be a funny idea for a movie. A guy buys these pheremones and they stink really bad or they repulse the womens. You could even have them work really well. You can't really go wrong with that idea. I'll just stick to my excessive cologne.

Do you feel noticed by the mens? The other day I was at the grocery store and I walked by an aisle and this incredible smell hit me like I was a bunny frolicking in a field of daisies. I backed up and looked down the aisle and it was a girl that was a full ten yards back down the aisle. That's powerful. But I mean it in a good way.

6 Comments:

Blogger sajini said...

Wait, I dont get how u seeing a girl has anything to do with the quetion "Do you feel noticed by the mens?"

Fri Mar 17, 10:01:00 AM PST  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

hu???

explain

Fri Mar 17, 10:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger sajini said...

never mind. I read it again. I get it. I thought you were tryign to ask the men out there weather they were being noticed by men?

Fri Mar 17, 11:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lauren said...

wow.

thanks for the laugh.

Fri Mar 17, 11:41:00 AM PST  
Blogger sajini said...

the excessive use of cologne NEVER works. A headache waiting to happen!!!

Fri Mar 17, 11:59:00 AM PST  
Blogger sajini said...

Look what you started? :)

Sat Mar 18, 08:10:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home