frontpage hit counter

Saturday, February 25, 2006

coffee is just too hard to get





Have you ever been in the shower and said to yourself, "This would be a lot more fun if I had a fripple crapo mocka tupa chino in here."

Now you coffee drinkers that think your addiction to caffeine and sucrose (and who knows what else is in coffee) is morally superior to the chemical dependencies of others have a new way to get high. (that's a pic of caffeine in powder form)

It’s a soap called Shower Shock. No, I’m not going to give you a link. I’m not your drug dealer. But if I was I would invent coffee patches. I’d be a billionaire.

Even though coffee is nearly ubiquitous, and even

churches
are now reduced to peddling these
chemicals and
pandering to the
chemically
dependent, it

just wasn’t enough. If the cravings are too much for you to resist and you can’t wait till you get to the store, a caffeine high is only a shower away.


Now you can rub your drug of choice into your naked bodies in the shower. You know you want to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarahhh said...

interesting site here.

thanks for the comment! You go to Boyce? Southern? I feel like I should know who you are, if so...

but alas.

Mon Feb 27, 01:52:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not glucose... probably sucrose or fructose, but nice try.

Wed Mar 01, 06:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

Thanks anon, looked it up and it's sucrose. Post has been corrected.

Wed Mar 01, 12:50:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home