frontpage hit counter

Sunday, March 19, 2006

the perfect man, part I

Ok, let make sure I've got everything here. . . Dark eyes, fit body, kind, caring, and sensitive. He must like music and art. Not afraid to share his feelings. Ok. Brings you flowers, writes you poetry, serenades you with love songs. Expresses himself easily. Likes to spice it up with romance. Foreign accent a bonus.

Yes, he is perfect. He's got everything on the list and more.






Don't read the next part until you've watched the video. It will be funnier that way. I promise.


What do you mean? You didn't say, wears less make up than me, shorter hair than me, or likes girls. He has everything on the list! What's wrong with a little chest make up anyway?

3 Comments:

Blogger sajini said...

oy vey!!!

Sun Mar 19, 07:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger sajini said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Mar 20, 01:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

Yes. Comments are forwarded to my address so anyone can post and immediately delete if they need to send me a message if I haven't given them my email.

Mon Mar 20, 01:20:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home