frontpage hit counter

Friday, May 19, 2006

chris rock on taxes

I wouldn't have thought I would agree with Chris Rock on political issues, but I actually do. It's weird but when I read this, I can hear his voice saying it.

expletives removed by Legalism Inc.


The messed up thing about taxes is, we don't "pay" taxes. The government TAKES them. You get your check and Money is GONE! It was not no option! That ain't a payment thats a JACK!

Every week they take money out of your check, then they want some MORE money in April. What kind of gangster **** is that?! Why didn't they just take the money they needed in the first place? Instead of coming to me like a damn crackhead saying, "Remember that money I borrowed before? I need a little bit more." UNCLE SAM IS ON THE PIPE!

The worst part about it, we pay taxes for **** we don't even use:

Fire Department: My house ain't burning! I keep the sprinklers on 24 hours a day. Gotta nice MOIST house!

Police Department: I never called a cop in my life! If something go down I have a GUN. I'll handle it my damn self. And if I do ever need the police I'll be happy to write them a check: "Somebody broke into my house. Here you go"

School Tax: I don't have no kids!! Why am I paying school tax?! I know some of yall got kids...But do you think I give a damn how dumb YOUR kids are? I don't care if your kid is in 10th grade with coloring books. I wear condoms for a reason...trying to save a few dollars. When I get some kids then I'll care and then I'll pay! But now I have to pay for everyone else's kids to go to school.

Social Security Tax: Why are black people paying Social Security? You won't get the money til I'm 65... Meanwhile, the average black man dies at 54. Hypertension, high blood pressure, LAPD, Crazy white boys...something will get your ***! Black people should be able to get Social Security at 30. How they goin to force you to save your own damn money? They should ask us if we want them to take Social Security. A white man should come to your job and say "would you like us to save money for you when u get old?" NO, I want the **** NOW!

I use to work at McDonalds making minimum wage. When you make minimum wage, that means the job doesn't give a damn about you. They don't care about your Christmas, they don't care if your kid gots shoes on. Boss talkin bout "Hey, how you doing?" You know how the **** I'm doing! I'm doing BAD, thats how I'm doing. How can I be doing anything with this lil bit of money u paying me? When you make minimum wage that's like the job saying "Hey, If we could pay you less, we would...But its against the law!"

I would get $200 a week and they would take out $50 in Taxes. Thats a lot of money if you only making $200. Thats like kicking Wednesday and Thursday in the ***. What do you get with that $50? All the free street light in world. As far as I'm concerned, give everybody a candle! Just give me back my $50.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

oooooooooooh. you have a gun?

Sat May 20, 11:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

That's all Christ Rock except for the 3 tiny sentences at the begining.

Also, guns are not allowed on campus.

Wed May 24, 11:05:00 AM PDT  
Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

they are if you don't live in a dorm...

Thu May 25, 02:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home