frontpage hit counter

Thursday, February 23, 2006

adventures in bard's town

If you didn't hang out on Bard's Town Road today
you sure missed out. On Frankfort Avenue you might see a boy walking his dog. On Bard's Town Road you will also see a boy walking his dog, except that the dog is a large boy in a scooby doo suit.

Since I am frequently sarcastic and I joke around on this blog all the time some of you may not believe me but I have irrefutable evidence of the lowest possible quality in the form of cell phone pictures.

I would have made mad fun of these kids but they were so cool about allowing me to photograph them and they are just out doing something funny and weird.

Just in case things get out of hand, Scooby doo is on a leash so you don't have to worry about him running out in the street or chasing cars. It may seem that scoob massively outweighs his owner(?) so you may not want to harass him or take female dogs down there.

1 Comments:

Blogger sajini said...

awww.. that is cute... hey what happened to the Jazz post??

Thu Feb 23, 08:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home