frontpage hit counter

Monday, June 19, 2006

if alan marries a minister of pain

Alan (Screaming Pirate) recently asked in a comment if the Minister of Pain would make a good minister's wife:

"I wonder if the minster of pain would make a good minsters wife..... we could be co-pastors of our local "community center"(come on you know the type)....... I wonder if she would be a submisive wife? or if she would constaintly be minstering to me. To many questions here. Prov 31:10 "An excelent wife who can find?" "

Alan, I'm sorry to say that the Minister of Pain is already married to another member of the Power Team.

It reminded me of this picture called "bumpy relationship".


Here is what it might look like if Alan found his own Minister of pain and they were co-pastors of the "community center" in Spanish Fort, Alabama.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me lose my appetite.

Mon Jun 19, 04:33:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if calvin saw that, he would have thought he is seeing the woman from "Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marveled greatly."

Mon Jun 19, 08:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Screaming Pirate said...

wow. ok ok. I recant I recant,
.... I just got a "word from the lord" i dont think it will work out. That is just to much err... uhmm..... "woman" for me to handle, may be ill look for a young joyce myers wana-be

and that guys muscel... wow ok your now officaly a freak.

Mon Jun 19, 08:58:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now all you fundies, this right here is just one reason to make a new revision of Scripture, isnt it err somewhat obvious that the "Man of Sin" is actually a woman?

"When I saw her, I tremebled greatly."

Mon Jun 19, 09:05:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those muscles or cannon balls hiding indside waiting to explorde

ah imaginative americans, always giving new and newer tricks for terrorists

Mon Jun 19, 09:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

I was trying to find out who joyce meyer was and I saw this picture from their show on the website. Check out this guy's sweater!

Tue Jun 20, 10:25:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home