Thursday, June 29, 2006
- Name: iconoclasm
Don't take me too seriously, I use a generous dose of satire in my writing which is supposed to be funny. My mission is to encourage you by making you laugh and helping you waste some time and relax from that 4 hour studying binge you're on. I don't write deep treatises on theology because blogs don't do that very well, I do that at school all day, and you can get that in superior quality from the incredible amount of genius that has been ammased in our faculty. This is kind of like a chick blog with less whining and pictures but that's actually funny.
- do you feel led to read this?
- insurance companies find colombian women bad for b...
- sbc resolution 55
- if alan marries a minister of pain
- fide-o bites back
- the power team
- couple pose I want
- would you trust timmy with nuclear weapons?
- nachste sarah jessica parker
- not to parents: failure to launch